MeditationLearn about your Mind
Are you ready to meet yourself?
These Meditation classes, every two weeks, are designed for anyone wanting to discover meditation or have already experienced the benefits of meditation with our Practical Awakening Course. It is an opportunity to relax into yourself with effortlessness! Meditation gives you tools to connect with your natural self in a friendly and nourishing way. It will help you balance your inner and outer world so you can move through daily stresses and manage your life in a balanced way with a simple approach and effective approach to meditation.
“Meditation opens the heart, bringing your “heart essence” forward.”
Childrens Yoga Teacher TrainingInterested in teaching kids?
- Registration/waiver form
- 18 hours of training.
- Develop one class outline individually or in a group.
- Teach one Club Yoga class to the other student-teachers with satisfactory performance.
- The feeling of accomplishment and joy!
“As a teacher, use your own unique voice and essence to engage children in yoga and meditation.”
Be Me Be HereGreat for kids between 5-10 years of age.
Small Group1-4 families
- Book will be an additional $25. Dates: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 Time: 6-7 p.m. Location: 36 Simcoe St, (off of Lees Ave). Come with a yoga mat and warm loose clothing.
Private Family Course
- Book is an additional $25. Dates: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17 Time: 6-7 p.m. Location: 3-143 Granville St, Vanier (off of Montreal Rd, west of St. Laurent Blvd) Bring you mat and wear warm loose comfortable clothing.
Interested in getting the book only?
- Fortifies the Identity of Child 70%
- Connects Parent and Child in Mindful Activity 60%
- Strengthens the child’s concentration, attention and self-commitment 60%
- Balances the child’s moods, anxiety, depression and a scattered mind 75%
- Strengthens the child’s relationship with self 100%
- Teaches the child to relax and to trust their own world 45%
Practical AwakeningGreat for all
What you will learn through a friendly, interactive approach.
- A simple meditation practice to commit to each day
- Natural Ways to manage your emotions and mind
- Introduction to Ayurvedic principles of nutrition to balance your health.
See the benefits of this breath to manage stress or any changes, transition in your life.
Facebook Twitter Instagram “Balancing your body, mind and spirit naturally, sustains Mother Earth." Modern living has taken us away from the natural world and from our own natural self. We have forgotten that we can bring ourselves back into balance by...
Facebook Twitter Instagram We are a unique combination of the 5 elements in nature. As we connect more with Mother Nature, we have more awareness of how the five elements: earth, water, fire, air and ether(space) work and are expressing in our body. Yoga...