Childrens YogaYoga from 3-18
Children are coming into the world with increased sensory abilities, intuition and other special abilities. They embody the vibrations of love, peace and bring a special message to us all and are attuned to natural healing and wellness. All children need time to play, be creative and in touch with their own alchemy and new seeds of growth and balance appear effortlessly when children enjoy yoga and meditation, either at school or at home.
Heart Sounds Yoga helps children develop increased concentration, flexibility, increased self- esteem and self-confidence, a calmer mind, personal presence as well as better peer, parent and teacher relationships.
Our Hatha yoga and Sound classes activate the natural voice of children and parents using acoustic instruments, bells, singing bowls, the voice, ukulele and other props, in harmony with the breath, yoga, meditation and movement. They are immersed in a place of creativity, simplicity, centeredness and calmness.
We offer a series of classes depending on your child(ren) and class needs. Please note that prices may vary depending on location. We can come to you in schools with lunch or after school programs, in community centres, early childhood programs, etc.
- Interested but not sure if this is right for your family? Try our demonstration class so you can see at a reduced price if we are the right fit for you.
- These are prices for group events for school programs, private groups, Early Year’s Centers, etc.
1 Hour ClassA full Yoga class
- Already know your kid likes yoga? Take advantage of the great price for a 1 hour class to make sure your kid(s) get the full experience. The hour includes set up and clean up.
- These prices are for group events such as schools, private groups and early year’s centers, etc.
Single ClassesFamily yoga
- Location: Berdhanya’s Teaching Centre at 36 Simcoe Street (close to Main/Lees Ave).
- Weekly classes, Thursday evenings
- Time: 6-6:45 p.m.
- Cost: $16 for a family for each class or $58 for 4 classes
- What to bring: Yoga mat if you have one, bottled water
- Registration: Email Anamda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-228-923
Become a Teacher
FacebookTwitterInstagramParents here is a guided short visualization that you can do with your children, leading them into their inner world or cave. It will bring out everyone's creativity resulting in relaxation, smiles and peace. Sit or lie down in a relaxed...
Here is a fun Thanksgiving activity for the whole family. Create your own unique pumpkin face!