Birthday Party ClassFun For All
Our birthday party classes are geared to the friends of the birthday girl/boy and the whole family depending on the request. We do classes for all ages – pre-school, school age and teens using a special theme for the class, suiting the personality and interest of the child. Parents can host the party in their own home or in a community setting e.g. (non-profit) community centers.
Parents like to provide the refreshments and cake after the class. Please note that you will need to provide yoga mats for the occasion.
This could also work with special family events or play dates with friends in your home.
One hour Birthday Class
- Can be a great way to get the kids moving and partying in a structured and healthy way.
- We will bring toys and surprises for them too.
- Kids use their energy 100% 100%
- Friendly class with their friends 75% 75%
- Leave Tired but Energized 70% 70%
- Can share Yoga after 60% 60%
Become a Teacher
This is the story of Darius, an imaginative little boy and his grandmother. This story was created at the same time as the ‘All the Colors of Your Hands’ song. Read it and see what the power of imagination can have.
During COVID19 you have the opportunity for special time with your children to relax, play and create. Your children will help create new beginnings in the moment. Here are some tips!