Birthday Party ClassFun For All
Our birthday party classes are geared to the friends of the birthday girl/boy and the whole family depending on the request. We do classes for all ages – pre-school, school age and teens using a special theme for the class, suiting the personality and interest of the child. Parents can host the party in their own home or in a community setting e.g. (non-profit) community centers.
Parents like to provide the refreshments and cake after the class. Please note that you will need to provide yoga mats for the occasion.
This could also work with special family events or play dates with friends in your home.
One hour Birthday Class
- Can be a great way to get the kids moving and partying in a structured and healthy way.
- We will bring toys and surprises for them too.
- Kids use their energy 100% 100%
- Friendly class with their friends 75% 75%
- Leave Tired but Energized 70% 70%
- Can share Yoga after 60% 60%
Become a Teacher
Nov. 20th is National Child Day, is a special day to honour your child/children. And learn more about letting go in November, the 9 universal month in numerology.
Here is a fun Thanksgiving game for the whole family using a simple yam (sweet potato) and a spoon.