“Bow pose will give you happy lymphatics.”
Here is the “Bow Pose” that is great for moving the lymphatics to get rid of toxins and massaging the stomach to improve digestion. It maintains a bow, like in a bow and arrow. The arms become the string of the bow and this creates tension between the upper body and legs.
Here’s how to do it:
- Lie on your mat on your tummy with your arms by your side.
- Inhale: bend your knees toward your bottom.
- Reach back and grab the tops of your feet with your hands.
- Exhale: lift your legs up and back. Keep your arms straight and allow the strength of your legs to lift up your chest. Lift up and stretch out your neck. Hold for a moment and then release back down again.
- To release the tension in your back, go into Baby Pose with your legs tucked in and keeping your arms by your sides.
You end up with a happy flexible spine and an open, relaxed chest with lots of space to breathe to move those lymphatics.