Childrens YogaYoga from 3-18
Children are coming into the world with increased sensory abilities, intuition and other special abilities. They embody the vibrations of love, peace and bring a special message to us all and are attuned to natural healing and wellness. All children need time to play, be creative and in touch with their own alchemy and new seeds of growth and balance appear effortlessly when children enjoy yoga and meditation, either at school or at home.
Heart Sounds Yoga helps children develop increased concentration, flexibility, increased self- esteem and self-confidence, a calmer mind, personal presence as well as better peer, parent and teacher relationships.
Our Hatha yoga and Sound classes activate the natural voice of children and parents using acoustic instruments, bells, singing bowls, the voice, ukulele and other props, in harmony with the breath, yoga, meditation and movement. They are immersed in a place of creativity, simplicity, centeredness and calmness.
We offer a series of classes depending on your child(ren) and class needs. Please note that prices may vary depending on location. We can come to you in schools with lunch or after school programs, in community centres, early childhood programs, etc.
- Interested but not sure if this is right for your family? Try our demonstration class so you can see at a reduced price if we are the right fit for you.
- These are prices for group events for school programs, private groups, Early Year’s Centers, etc.
1 Hour ClassA full Yoga class
- Already know your kid likes yoga? Take advantage of the great price for a 1 hour class to make sure your kid(s) get the full experience. The hour includes set up and clean up.
- These prices are for group events such as schools, private groups and early year’s centers, etc.
Single ClassesFamily yoga
- Location: Berdhanya’s Teaching Centre at 36 Simcoe Street (close to Main/Lees Ave).
- Weekly classes, Thursday evenings
- Time: 6-6:45 p.m.
- Cost: $16 for a family for each class or $58 for 4 classes
- What to bring: Yoga mat if you have one, bottled water
- Registration: Email Anamda at email@example.com or call 613-228-923
Become a Teacher
Facebook Twitter Instagram “Meditative yoga takes you inward to a natural space of repose, to your natural self." “Gentle Hatha Yoga” combined with “meditation” gives parents a chance to unwind, release tension, build a strong and flexible physical body, relax...
Balance This Fall
Learn important and easy tips to balance your Vata (fall-type child) this fall!
Facebook Twitter Instagram "Sound and music brings us into our natural frequency of love." As a yoga teacher I was inspired to bring ‘the sound current’ into yoga classes with children. It started with using various mantras and known yoga songs for...
Yoga for Balance
This easy pose will ground your lively, airy and fast moving child.
Facebook Twitter Instagram “HAR is the mantra of abundance, moving through any obstacles in your life." HAR is the mantra for courage and fearlessness and has the power of manifestation. You and your children can chant it to give yourselves strength to...
Meditative yoga gives a well-rounded yoga experience with more focus on meditation throughout the class.